The Spitfire T-shirt embodies what is probably one of the most famous and deadly airplanes of WW2, the Supermarine Spitfire. Originally conceived as a race plane by Supermarine, it was quickly converted into an attack aircraft that defended Britain and its allies.
Depending on the version, it sported eight .303" machine guns in the wings, or four 20mm cannons. Considered one of the most stable aircraft ever created, it would often land itself when a pilot bailed out, even when the engine was off. Although less numbers of the Spitfire were created than the Hawker Hurricane, it quickly racked up a fearsome reputation as a fighter to be feared.
1x1 rib knit neck
Shoulder to shoulder taping
Machine wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron decoration.
Most of our orders are sent using USPS Ground Advantage and are insured for up to $100. Upon shipment, you will receive an email notification containing tracking information. Occasionally we may utilize UPS for shipping.
Valor Gear Return Policy
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with every purchase. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, we offer a flexible return policy to make your shopping experience as smooth as possible and at no additional cost to you for the return shipping.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused, unwashed, and in the same condition as when you received it.
- Returns and exchanges must be requested within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide your order number and the reason for the return or exchange.
- Our team will guide you through the return or exchange process, including providing the necessary shipping information.
We proudly belong to a family of Veterans and First Responders. It's our privilege to extend a 10% discount to Veterans and First Responders, upon presenting a valid ID through GOVX during checkout.