1941 Willys Jeep Kids T-shirt
The iconic Jeep which debuted in 1941 was the mainstay of the Army and became a part of history that lives on today in the many versions that have been created since.
Originally created in a record 18 hours by the American Austin Martin/ Bantam company, the contracts for this amazing off road vehicle were given to Ford and Willys to produce. Mounted on the rear is a John Browning classic: the M2 .50 cal machine gun.
Wear this 1941 Willys Jeep Kids T-shirt with honor.
Seamless 1x1 rib knit crew collar
Double-needle coverstitching on front neck
Double-needle sleeves and hem
Most of our orders are sent using USPS Ground Advantage and are insured for up to $100. Upon shipment, you will receive an email notification containing tracking information. Occasionally we may utilize UPS for shipping.
Valor Gear Return Policy
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with every purchase. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, we offer a flexible return policy to make your shopping experience as smooth as possible and at no additional cost to you for the return shipping.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused, unwashed, and in the same condition as when you received it.
- Returns and exchanges must be requested within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
- Provide your order number and the reason for the return or exchange.
- Our team will guide you through the return or exchange process, including providing the necessary shipping information.
We proudly belong to a family of Veterans and First Responders. It's our privilege to extend a 10% discount to Veterans and First Responders, upon presenting a valid ID through GOVX during checkout.