T-28C Trojan T-shirt
This T-28C Trojan t-shirt is to honor the brave pilots who flew this aircraft, primarily as a trainer but also in combat. Manufactured by North American Aviation in 1950, the Trojan was also used in combat operations in Vietnam and by several other countries as a close air support aircraft. The CIA used the Trojan in Africa operations in the 1960s. Twenty-three Trojans were lost to combat operations in Vietnam.
The artwork on this shirt is created by a pilot who is a Commander in the U.S. Navy.
1X1 rib knit neck
shoulder to shoulder taping
Machine wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron decoration.
Most of our orders are sent using USPS Ground Advantage and are insured for up to $100. Upon shipment, you will receive an email notification containing tracking information. Occasionally we may utilize UPS for shipping.
Valor Gear Return Policy
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with every purchase. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, we offer a flexible return policy to make your shopping experience as smooth as possible and at no additional cost to you for the return shipping.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused, unwashed, and in the same condition as when you received it.
- Returns and exchanges must be requested within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
- Provide your order number and the reason for the return or exchange.
- Our team will guide you through the return or exchange process, including providing the necessary shipping information.
We proudly belong to a family of Veterans and First Responders. It's our privilege to extend a 10% discount to Veterans and First Responders, upon presenting a valid ID through GOVX during checkout.