Glock 17 T-shirt
The Glock 17 T-shirt embodies the Glock 17. The Austrian engineer and businessman Gaston Glock had no background in firearm design when he created the Glock 17 in 1979. Named the Glock 17 because it was the 17th version submitted, this semi-automatic handgun has become one of the most famous in the world for reliability, customization, and ergonomics.
Many versions of this have been made by Glock and it continues to be one of the best handguns ever made, with 20 million produced in 2020.
1x1 rib knit neck
Shoulder to shoulder taping
Machine wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron decoration.
Most of our orders are sent using USPS Ground Advantage and are insured for up to $100. Upon shipment, you will receive an email notification containing tracking information. Occasionally we may utilize UPS for shipping.
Valor Gear Return Policy
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with every purchase. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, we offer a flexible return policy to make your shopping experience as smooth as possible and at no additional cost to you for the return shipping.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused, unwashed, and in the same condition as when you received it.
- Returns and exchanges must be requested within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide your order number and the reason for the return or exchange.
- Our team will guide you through the return or exchange process, including providing the necessary shipping information.
We proudly belong to a family of Veterans and First Responders. It's our privilege to extend a 10% discount to Veterans and First Responders, upon presenting a valid ID through GOVX during checkout.