Betsy Ross Flag Long Sleeve Dry Fit
The 1776 Betsy Ross Flag Long Sleeve Dry Fit Shirt represents a piece of American history that cannot be forgotten as one of the first flag designs of the United States. While debate continues as to whether Betsy Ross actually contributed to the design, it is not argued that she did in fact produce the flag as she was an upholsterer of some note.
This flag continues to represent the birth of the United States and its Constitution.
Wear with honor.
100% polyester interlock with PosiCharge technology
Removable tag for comfort
Machine wash cold with like colors, non-chlorine bleach only if needed, do not use fabric softener, tumble dry low, remove promptly, cool iron if necessary, do not dry clean.
Most of our orders are sent using USPS Ground Advantage and are insured for up to $100. Upon shipment, you will receive an email notification containing tracking information. Occasionally we may utilize UPS for shipping.
Valor Gear Return Policy
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with every purchase. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, we offer a flexible return policy to make your shopping experience as smooth as possible and at no additional cost to you for the return shipping.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused, unwashed, and in the same condition as when you received it.
- Returns and exchanges must be requested within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
- Provide your order number and the reason for the return or exchange.
- Our team will guide you through the return or exchange process, including providing the necessary shipping information.
We proudly belong to a family of Veterans and First Responders. It's our privilege to extend a 10% discount to Veterans and First Responders, upon presenting a valid ID through GOVX during checkout.