F4U Corsair T-shirt
Our F4U Corsair T-shirt is a must have. After a rocky start, the Chance Vought F4U Corsair became an fighter to be feared world wide and was used longer than any other aircraft built in WW2. With an engine so big, it became difficult to land on carriers, its top speed was well above 400 mph. Six .50 cal machine guns in the wings, gave it an impressive offensive capability and it was highly maneuverable as well.
The F4U Corsair was used in the Korean War as well as a ground attack/support aircraft by the US Navy. Its gull wing configuration is a dead giveaway and remains one of the most iconic aircraft of all time. Well know ace Pappy Boyington of the Black Sheep Squadron flew this aircraft to deadly effect.
Wear this F4U Corsair T-shirt with honor.
50/25/25 poly/combed ring spun cotton/rayon
60/40 combed ring spun cotton/poly, 32 singles
1x1 rib knit neck
Shoulder to shoulder taping
Machine wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron decoration.
Most of our orders are sent using USPS Ground Advantage and are insured for up to $100. Upon shipment, you will receive an email notification containing tracking information. Occasionally we may utilize UPS for shipping.
Valor Gear Return Policy
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with every purchase. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, we offer a flexible return policy to make your shopping experience as smooth as possible and at no additional cost to you for the return shipping.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused, unwashed, and in the same condition as when you received it.
- Returns and exchanges must be requested within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
- Provide your order number and the reason for the return or exchange.
- Our team will guide you through the return or exchange process, including providing the necessary shipping information.