This F-15 T-shirt represents one of the greatest fighter planes of all time. Introduced by McDonnell Douglas to the United States Air Force in 1972, it was the top air superiority fighter in the world until the advent of the F-22 Raptor. Nicknamed the Eagle or Strike Eagle depending on the version, it remains in service today as one of the only fighters to have never been shot down.
Boeing bought the company from McDonnell Douglas and has an upgraded version of the fighter called the F-15EX Silent Eagle.
For over 50 years this iconic aircraft has amazed and remained one of the greatest fighters ever built.
1x1 rib knit neck
Shoulder to shoulder taping
Machine wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron decoration.
Most of our orders are sent using USPS Ground Advantage and are insured for up to $100. Upon shipment, you will receive an email notification containing tracking information. Occasionally we may utilize UPS for shipping.
Valor Gear Return Policy
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with every purchase. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, we offer a flexible return policy to make your shopping experience as smooth as possible and at no additional cost to you for the return shipping.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused, unwashed, and in the same condition as when you received it.
- Returns and exchanges must be requested within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide your order number and the reason for the return or exchange.
- Our team will guide you through the return or exchange process, including providing the necessary shipping information.
We proudly belong to a family of Veterans and First Responders. It's our privilege to extend a 10% discount to Veterans and First Responders, upon presenting a valid ID through GOVX during checkout.